Hi Dearest Readers! It’s been a while I am greeted with the latest shoe but I promise to be more consistent now.
Now down to our shoe of the day.
Hs shoeoftheday is the Dr. Martin’s gladiator inspired Blair sandals in a selection of pastel hues.
Dr martens undoubtedly best known for his sturdy and exquisite boots and it’s foray into sandals is just as charming.
This season the brand has launched the gladiator inspired Blair sandals in a selection of pastel hues.
Here are the shoe features
- Platform kinda shoe base that Will instantly boost height.
- Lightweight shoe sole.
- Arched foot-bed and padded collar.
- There is a trademark Goodyear welt around the shoe, complete with yellow stitching.
- Multiple strap across the mid-foot.
- Adjustable tonal buckle fastening around the ankle.
- The sandals is available in Coral, light lemon yellow and powder blue.
You can check out Dr martens website and quickly snag one for yourself to deck out this hot season.
Here are some style inspiration for the sandal
So what do you think of my shoe of the day?
Will you wear one?
Do you love my shoe picks what type of shoes do you want to be seeing more often?